You have recently had a bad experience with Skylark Travels on a sight seeing tour package of 15 days Write to the travel company and explain What you were promised to avail as part of this tour What went wrong with the tour What should be done to compens

You have recently had a bad experience with Skylark Travels on a sight-seeing tour package of 15 days. Write to the travel company and explain
What you were promised to avail as part of this tour.
What went wrong with the tour?
What should be done to compensate for the bad service?

Dear Sir,
I am Satish Shah writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction on a sight-seeing tour that I had recently from your company.

First of all, I booked your sight-seeing tour package of 15 days with five of my friends last month. One of my friends gave me your reference as he had very good experience with you in the past. So after consulting the manager of your agency and knowing detailed schedule of trip, I reserved six seats for us. He promised me about excellent quality food and stay in three star hotels during the journey. In start all went very well and we thoroughly enjoyed the food and hospitality of every hotel where we stayed. However, the hotel allocated for last two days was nowhere near to one star. Further, served food was also unhygienic and below average in taste. Apart from this, rooms were also not properly cleaned and had bad odor.

In last, I would like you to take quick action in this matter. Also it would be great if you can implement customer feedback system which can give you fair idea of your services.

Yours faithfully,
Satish Shah