You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The diagrams below shows the recycling process of aluminum cans Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant You should write at least 150 words

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The diagrams below shows the recycling process of aluminum cans.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

You should write at least 150 words.

The picture demonstrates the procedure of recycling aluminum cans. This process includes seven different steps from the collection of used cans to recycle and recreate them to reuse for selling products in the market.

The process starts when people throw used aluminum cans in garbage bins. The garbage collector truck collects the litter and delivers it to the recycling house, where these aluminum cans are cleaned and sorted either manually or by machines for further process. Next, they are shredded and compressed using complex machines. These metal parts are then melted by applying heat and transformed into 2.5mm to 6mm fined thick aluminum rolling sheets. After that, aluminum cans are recreated from the rolling sheets. Finally, these recycled cans are reused by multiple companies to sell their products in the market and reached customers. The cycle then repeats itself.

As per the data, the United Kingdom has successfully recycled 74% of its aluminum cans and reused them for selling.