You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The graph shows Underground Station passenger numbers in London Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant You should write at least 150 words

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

The graph shows Underground Station passenger numbers in London.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

You should write at least 150 words.

The graph illustrates the number of passengers using London Underground Station according to specific timeline during the day.

Overall, the figures of commuters fluctuate significantly. While the 8 o'clock witnesses the most people served, the opposite is true for 16 o'clock.

The station starts the day with about 100 passengers at 6.00 am, and then reaches a peak of 400 people 2 hours later, which is 4 times the initial number. Afterwards, the number of passengers drops to half of that figure, and then increases gradually to 300 people on board at 2.00 pm.

Looking at the graph in more details, in the evening, the numbers witnesses a sudden plummet to 100 passengers in 2 hours span. However, there is then a notable rise to 4 times the figures at 18.00, which is again followed by a drop to approximately 125 people at 8.00 pm. After that, the numbers fluctuate slightly and reach roughly 150 passengers at the end of the day.