You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The map below shows three possible locations for a leisure centre Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant You should write at least 150 word

The map illustrate three places (factory, buildings and land escape) which may be suitable to choose on of them to be entertainment center.
Overall, the factory and the buildings have the roads which are fundamental to transportation compared to the green area which is located in the far east without any accesable roads.

leisure center needs to be at a popular places with high population which available in the buildings compared to the factory and green area with have a rare percentage of people. both buildings and factory near to river which becomes a high advantage for leisure center.

the high proportion of the pollution in the factory is a big problem for visitors of leisure center. on the other hand the low percentage of polluted air in the building and green area.