You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The map below shows three possible locations for a leisure centre Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant You should write at least 150 words

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The map below shows three possible locations for a leisure centre. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
You should write at least 150 words.

The given map reveals that three different destinations where leisure facility is considered to be built.

Overall, it can be observed that location 'B' is located in the centre of the destinations and there are three buildings already established. Region 'A', on the other hand, is an industrial area while 'C' is undeveloped yet.

To begin with, area 'B' is placed in the main zone that people can easy to visit there due to road connection and accommodation system. Therefore, it is by far a suitable place for the leisure centre. However, on the other hand, it is clear that there are some manufactories in the zone 'A' and environmental issues such as air pollution and emission are considered.

Turning to the 'C' area, it preserves nature environments like forests and trees. this place is not only a good location for the leisure centre but also the best condition for visitors that can get fresh air. Despite the advantages of this area, the destruction of the environment would be a significant problem.