You travelled by long distance bus recently and your suitcase was damaged Write a letter to the bus company In your letter inform the bus company of when and to where you travelled describe your suitcase and what happened to it explain why the company sho

You travelled by long distance bus recently and your suitcase was damaged.
Write a letter to the bus company. In your letter
- inform the bus company of when and to where you travelled
- describe your suitcase and what happened to it
- explain why the company should pay for a new suitcase

Dear Sir,

I am Pratik Patel writing this letter to let you inform you about my suitcase which got damaged while I was travelling by your bus.

As I have already mentioned, I had booked with your travel agency for the Ahmadabad-Mumbai bus trip last week. At the time of booking, I already specified my luggage detail. They assured me for the best service and I trusted them. On the day of journey, when driver asked me for my luggage, I gave him my brand new suitcase and told that please put that on the top so that it would not get damage. When I reached Mumbai and asked the driver for my suitcase, first he tried hard to find my suitcase. After some time, offloading some heavy stuff, I saw my baggage at the bottom and 2 to 3 heavy beds were still on the top of it. My suitcase was totally damaged because of this. Even though I had provided instruction to the driver, he had not placed the suitcase at the right place.

I think that because of the driver’s careless attitude this incident was happened. So I should deserve full compensation from your company.

I hope that you will cooperate to get me full refund for my damaged suitcase.

Yours faithfully,
Pratik Patel