Some people are concerned that children spend too much time on computers playing games chatting and watching videos But all this time is actually good preparation for children who will have to spend many hours working on computers throughout their educati

Some people are concerned that children spend too much time on computers-playing games, chatting, and watching videos. But all this time is actually good preparation for children, who will have to spend many hours working on computers throughout their education and their work lives.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge and experience.

Nowadays, computers become popular equipment to spend free time among children. Some people believe that it is really helpful to them in their career while others think that children are overusing the computers and that actually distracts them from other valuable activities. I am totally agree with above statement as overuse of computers really harmful to children in long time.

Some people believe that, nowadays computer education is important because computers are widely used in our daily activities. According to them, there are many career options available for computer professionals and ...

I am totally agree with above statement as overuse of computers really harmful to children in long time.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? a lot of errors

because of the excessive use of the computer makes children less social.
because the excessive use of the computer makes children less social.