The chart below shows the places visited by different people living in Australia Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where revelent

The chart below shows the places visited by different people living in Australia. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where revelent.

The bar chart compares difference among native people and migrants to visit different places such as zoo, library, theater and cinema in percentage. Also, the migrants were categorized in two types: migrants who born in English-speaking and other migrants.
For the people born in Australia, they like visiting cinema most. There are about 70% visitors from population born in Australia. The people come from non-English-speaking countries like visiting library most. However, new migrants from English-speaking countries have more interest in cinema.
As we can see, cinema is most popular place, and then is library. Zoo also is popular choice for people from English-speaking countries. Theare is not so popular like other places. There are just 10% new migrants born in English-speaking countries often visit it.
Overall, different background make people have different choices for visiting places. Cinema is most popular in all over the groups.