Dear Sir Madam I am X working as an executive I have been living in PC society for five years Through this letter I would like to request you to open an English language center in our area for both young and aged groups English is an international languag

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am X, working as an executive. I have been living in PC society for five years. Through this letter, I would like to request you to open an English language center in our area for both young and aged groups.
English is an international language so it is the first way to communicate with everyone internationally. The English training center will be continuing six days a week and will be only closed on Friday. The center will run from 6 pm to 10 pm with different batches. The English language center will provide various facilities for different age groups, especially for the aged people. The training center will offer a 60% discount and lifetime membership to encourage them to attend this course.
In my locality, most of the aged people are retired from the job. They normally pass their boring time at home. That is why the productivity of their brain decreases. They face difficulty to communicate with young people. For these reasons, the old people feel to get guidance on English language training.
Therefore, keeping the needs of aged people in mind, I urge you to set up an English language club in our area on an urgent basis.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
X

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am X, working as an executive. I have lived in PC society for five years. Through this letter, I would like to ask you to open an English language center in our area for both young and aged groups.

English is an international language so it is the first way to communicate with everyone internationally. The English training center will be continuing six days a week and will be only closed on Friday. The center will run from 6 pm to 10 pm with different batches. The English language center will give various facilities for different age groups, especially for the aged people. The training center will offer a 60% discount and lifetime membership to encourage them to attend this course.

In my locality, most of the aged people are retired from the job. they normally pass their boring time at home. That is why the productivity of their brain decreases. they face difficulty to communicate with young people. For these reasons, the old people feel to get guidance on English language training.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

X