A friend who lives in another country has invited you to come and stay with him her on your next holiday You are too busy to accept the invitation Write a letter to your friend In your letter Thank him her for the invitation Explain why you cannot come As

Dear Sheeja,
Hope you and your family doing well. I had received your invitation yesterday. First, I like to thank you wholeheartedly for inviting me to stay with you. I am overwhelmed to spend time with you but unfortunately, I am very disappointed after your invitation.
As you know, being a Nurse is arduous to get leave due to these pandemic times. i have already been arranged for my annual vacation since the corona cases are surging here in Kuwait authorities have banned chartered International flights .so it is not possible to travel this year.
I hope you can understand my feelings and if possible, I will arrange my emergency leave at the end of this year, hope you will not be engaged at that time. I will let you know the exact date after a few days.

Hoping to hear from you.
Yours faithfully,
Anu