A friend you made while you were studying abroad has written to ask you for help in finding a job in your country You have heard about a Job In a local company that might be suitable for him her Write a letter to this friend In your letter tell your frien

A friend you made while you were studying abroad has written to ask you for help in finding a job in your country. You have heard about a Job In a local company that might be suitable for him/her. Write a letter to this friend. In your letter • tell your friend about the job and what sort of work it involves • say why you think the job would be suitable for him/her • explain how to apply for the job

Dear Adam,

I received your letter yesterday and I'm glad you're looking for a job in Canada. While I was reading local newspaper today, I saw a job posting for Assistant Manager in a highly reputated company name Staples. this company provided print and marketing services to their business customers. they are looking for someone who is computer knowledgable and have excellent customer service skills at the same time.

I know that not only you have great social skills, you are good at working with computer also.In my opinion you will enjoy working with this company as their requirements and your skills aligns very well. Bonus program they have also seems interesting. It will be a great start for your career.

A job website Indeed has this job posted on their site, you can visit that website and upload your resume. you can also go to the company's career page to fill out an application form directly. I would suggest that you apply both ways to show your genuine interest in this job to the company.

Hope you find this information useful. Please let me know if their is anything more i can help you with.

Best Regards
Manpreet