The graph below shows US consumers average annual expenditures on cell phone and residential phone services between 2001 and 2010 Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below Summarise the information by selecting and re

The graph below shows US consumers' average annual expenditures on cell phone and residential phone services between 2001 and 2010.

Write a report for a university, lecturer describing the information shown below.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

You should write at least 150 words.

The given graph demonstrates the standard consumption for cell phone and residential phone system from 2001 to 2010.

Overall,it can be seen that there was a contrast tendency between these solutions.There was a soaring growth of cell phone service since 2001 to 2010

It is clear to see that most people preferred to use community phone in 2001 which had been spent about 700$ for it.However,from that milestone,the trend was slightly gone down from 2002 to 2006.Compared to the cell phone system,it emerged an breakthrough from 2002 to 2006 when it had towering increase from 200$ in the beginning to more than 500$ in 2006.Between 2006 and 2010,cell phone services relentlessly boosted up and it had reached a peak in 2010 which was approximately 800$.Conversely,the residential phone was continually fallen and stopped at 400$.

In conclusion,it is obvious that cell phone services had the highest expenditure.Eventually,the lowest one was the residential phone