Last month you travelled to another city You told a friend who lives in the city that you would meet them but you did not Write a letter to this friend In your letter apologise for not meeting him her explain why you did not contact him her earlier sugges

Last month, you travelled to another city. You told a friend who lives in the city that you would meet them, but you did not. Write a letter to this friend. In your letter
• apologise for not meeting him/her
• explain why you did not contact him/her earlier
• suggest a time and place to meet in the future

Dear Anah,

I hope you're in radiant health and best spirits. I was dancing with joy when I got to know that the seminar is going to be held in Mumbai and I had cent percent plans to come and see you but I am really very sorry that I couldn't visit you.

Actually the seminar ended late i.e at 7:30 pm instead of 6:00, as there was a power cut and the generator wasn't working too. As you're aware that the last train that goes to my town is at 8:00 pm, I had to rush to catch the last available transport. In the mean course of time I forgot to contact you. I was a bit disheartened as the situation ruined our entire plan to meet.

However, I've got something great for you. I know how big of a fan you're of Arijit Singh and to your surprise I've got tickets of his live concert. I would be delighted if you'll join us. It will be held on next saturday in my city.
I hope to see you there. Consider my apology for spoiling the earlier plan.

Miss you,
Pri