Many people get bored in their job and eventually feel dissatisfied What can companies can do to change this trend

Many people get bored in their job and eventually feel dissatisfied.
What can companies can do to change this trend?

Employee attrition has become common these days due to which companies are facing hard-time to retain their employees. One reason can be the loss of interest leading to dissatisfaction. According to me, the organizations should take the ensuing steps to reverse this situation.
To begin with, a loss of interest can be a consequence of the monotony employees face in their work routine. This can be curbed by having some employee exchange programs and job rotation. This has two-fold benefits as for one employee will learn something new and have a broader perspective. Another thing is to have an augmented interest and attention at the workplace. Additionally, the organizations should motivate the employees to participate in some interactive seminars or conferences which may add to their networking contacts as well as an increased level of interest. Also, by arranging some competitions related to the work and announcing the winners or providing a number of awards and prizes may help too.
Besides this, the organization can also start some clubs like cricket or literary club which may provide a stage for the employees to meet their co-workers and interact with them. Apart from that, organizing family meets and employee gatherings may also prove to be fruitful as it would be a day-off for employees and they can have a break in the routine. As a result of this, they will be able o develop bond with the others adding to an environment where they will that their office is a second home rather than a burden.
In recapitulation, it has become very tough for the companies to have an alleviated interest level of employees as there is an amalgamation of millennials and Gen – Z at the workplace but, the above mentioned steps and policies may help.