There have been some problem with the public transport you use to commute daily Write a letter to the manager of the public transport company In your letter Describe the problems Explain how these problems are affecting you and others Suggest what could b

There have been some problem with the public transport you use to commute daily.
Write a letter to the manager of the public transport company. In your letter:
Describe the problems
Explain how these problems are affecting you and others.
Suggest what could be done about it.

Dear Sir,
This letter is regarding disappointment we have with the public transport. Routine commuters and I have faced terrible inconvenience for transportation facilities since couple of month. That is why I am writing this letter on behalf of all travellers.
First of all, buses are not arriving on time at the bus station which become cause of reaching late at our destination. Secondly, shortage of buses make us long wait as well as many passengers get injured during travelling because of huge Crowd in the bus.
To overcome this issues, I would like to suggest you that kindly manage your transport services which would not create any trouble for commuters. Apart from it, it would be appreciable if you pay your attention to escalate number of buses.
I am hoping for the optimistic and quick response from you.
Yours Faithfully,
Megha parikh.