You and your family are planning to spend a weekend at a seaside hotel Write a letter to the hotel making the arrangements In your letter tell them when you will be arriving and leaving explain what type of rooms you would like and ask how much the weeken

You and your family are planning to spend a weekend at a seaside hotel.
Write a letter to the hotel, making the arrangements. In your letter
tell them when you will be arriving and leaving
explain what type of rooms you would like, and ask how much the weekend will cost
ask about activities and places of interest near the hotel

Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is Barkavi and I am writing this letter to enquire about facilities at your hotel and the places to visit around the area, as we are planning to enjoy our weekend at seaside hotel.

As both me and my husband are working professionals, we do not find much time to plan for long trips. Therefore, we decided to spend our long weekend at your hotel with our kids. We would like to check-in at your hotel on 21st May 2023 and check-out on 24th May 2023. In addition, we are looking for one super deluxe bedroom with a private pool and free wifi facility as my husband might need it to attend meetings if required. I would really appreciate it if you can arrange for gaming activities for my children.

I hope there are few places to visit nearby the hotel like historical places or shopping markets or zoos, so I would be grateful if you could provide us with the details of the activities and also let us know the cost of the room for our stay at the earliest if possible. I am expecting a comprehensive reply from your side about the details of the activities and other information I requested.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Yours Sincerely,
Barkavi