You are going to another country to study You would like to do a part time job while you are studying so you want to ask a friend who lives there for some help Write a letter to this friend In your letter give details of your study plans explain why you w

You are going to another country to study. You would like to do a part time job while you are studying, so you want to ask a friend who lives there for some help.

Write a letter to this friend. In your letter
· give details of your study plans
· explain why you want to get a part time job
· suggest how your friend could help you find a job

Dear Monica,
I hope you are doing well. I am writing this letter to seek some information about the part time jobs in Canada as I have planned to pursue my Master from Canada.
I will be arriving at Alberta, Canada next week and my course at Alberta Management Institute will commence after three days of my arrival. I am doing my Masters in Management. It’s a two year full time course having 12 subjects each year. I am pretty excited for this new academic journey.
Along with the course we have an option to do a part time job. As you know that, I have taken a loan for this overseas study. I need to repay it as soon as possible and don't want to put much burden on parents. So, I am thinking of doing a part time job which could help me to take care of my expenses and would also help me for paying my semester fees.
I would kindly request you to help me by providing my reference at your work place. It would also be great if you pass on this request to your other friends who could also refer me. This will improve the chances of getting the part time jobs quick. Also help me with the list of work places who can offer me a part time job which would not hamper my studies.

Best Regards,
XYZ