You are going to another country to study You would like to do a part time job while you are studying so you want to ask a friend who lives there for some help Write a letter to this friend In your letter Give details of your study plans Explain why you w

You are going to another country to study. You would like to do a part-time job while you are studying, so you want to ask a friend who lives there for some help. Write a letter to this friend. In your letter
Give details of your study plans
Explain why you want to get a part-time job
suggest how your friend could help you find a job

Dear Kavya,

I hope you are doing well. I am sure that you would remember that I had applied for a two year master degree program in NUS, singapore a few months back and I wanted to let you know that my application is successfull. I am writing this letter to get your help on applying for part-time jobs as an extra hand.

I have received an email from my university saying that we are having an orientation next month, so I will be moving to singapore on 16th July 2023 for prior registration. I will be staying in university town hall throughout my academic year as it is closer to my campus. I have already applied for an education loan to support my tuition fee. However, I would like to go for a part-time job to manage my personal expenses, otherwise it will become more difficult for me to sustain.

It would be really helpful if you could arrange for any temporary jobs or you can also provide me with some contact numbers so that I can reach out to them. I am looking forward to your reply.

Don’t forget to pick me up at the airport. Can’t wait to see you!!

With Love,

Barkavi