You are interesting in applying for a scholarship program to study at a foreign university Write a letter to inquire about the course In your letter explain which course you are interested in tell what you what to know about the university explain why you

You are interesting in applying for a scholarship program to study at a foreign university.Write a letter to inquire about the course. In your letter:
explain which course you are interested in
tell what you what to know about the university
explain why you would receive the scholarship

Dear Sir,
I am abc from india, I have seen advertisement of your university in the newspaper today and i wish to apply for master’s degree in business management stream.

I have completed my graduation in business management from one of the top business school of india and i want to inquire about post graduate program of your university in the same stream. I had a research on top-notch business management courses of your country and found that the best academic results were from your university only.

There are good placements also in the last couple of year with proven track records. I have decided to pursue my carrier in Marketing so this course structure will help me to grow in future. Through newspaper i came to know that you have a good hostel and restaurant facility in your campus within budgeted prices, also you do provide scholarship to the bright and talented students.

I have achieved more than 80% during my bachelor’s degree and i am too much devoted to my studies so i request you to please consider my profile for this scholarship program. I will be deeply obliged with your consideration and would wait to hear from you.

Thanks
abc