You arranged a delivery to home But there are some problems with the delivery Write a letter complain to the manager of the delivery company In you letter you should write describe your order describe the problems with the delivery suggest wha

Dear Sir,

Hope your day is going great. I'm writing this letter with respect to what I bought from your company which was delivered to me today being 7th February 2023.

The order I placed above from your company "Jumia" was a playstation 5 with the order number 2345j, and this order was made on the 5th of February 2023 which was on a Friday.

However, upon receiving the delivery, I noticed that one of the pads for playing the game was faulty, and I also realized that the power cable was faulty because the game console kept on tripping. Furthermore, whenever the game is plugged to power, it takes a while to boot the system.

Therefore, I will suggest that game consoles should be thoroughly checked by your staff so that your company will not receive numerous complaints from customers.

Essays by the user: