You have just moved into a new home and are planning to hold a party You are worried that the noise may disturb your neighbour Write a letter to your neighbour In your letter introduce yourself describe your plans for the party invite your neighbor to com

You have just moved into a new home and are planning to hold a party. You are worried that the noise may disturb your neighbour.
Write a letter to your neighbour. In your letter,
introduce yourself
describe your plans for the party
invite your neighbor to come

Dear Rahul,

I am your neighbor Sanjay, working in nearby technology park. I just moved to Los Angeles all the way from Singapore last week. I love the vibrant environment here. Though I have visited the city few times, I am still getting used to the culture here. I want to maintain a friendly relationship with neighbors.

Throwing party is a once in a blue moon event for me, however since I'm new here I'm organizing a housewarming party on Saturday in order to celebrate my new house and new chapter in my career. I knew some of my colleagues and family members in the town and they are attending the party. I understand that this is a quiet neighborhood and I assure you, I will be considerate and keep the noise as minimal as possible.

As a new member in the community, I invite you and your family to my party this weekend. The dress code is blue and white. Looking forward to see you on Saturday.

Thanks and best regards,
Sanjay