You have lost an item of value on train Write a letter to the railway company In your letter 1 Describe the item 2 Explain where and when you left it 3 Say what action you would like the company to take

You have lost an item of value on train.
Write a letter to the railway company. In your letter•
1-Describe the item•
2-Explain where and when you left it•
3-Say what action you would like the company to take

Dear Sir,

I am preeti and I travelled in "Delhi Rajdhani Express" train last week on May 24th. I was in first ac class at seat no-15 in the coach 3 and it left from station at 9:00 p.m. I am writing this letter in connection with the lost of an expensive things during the journey..it would be really great if you could help me in finding the item and deliver them as soon as possible.

The belongings is a gray color american tourist's bag along with my educational certificates and other important identification cards which are essential for me. I reached at destination at 2:00 a.m in the morning and was in hurry. I am not assured where i exactly lost it, Might be when I was leaving the train I forget to collect it.

it is a humble request could please check the coach to find the important things and deliver it to me as you find it. I will the postage chargers. For the address you can contact me on 9089088000.

yours faithfully,
preeti