You live in a room in college which you share with another student However there are many problems with this arrangement and you find it very difficult to work Write a letter to the accommodation officer at the college In the letter describe the situation

You live in a room in college which you share with another student. However, there are many problems with this arrangement and you find it very difficult to work.
Write a letter to the accommodation officer at the college. In the letter,
• describe the situation
• explain your problems and why it is difficult to work
• say what kind of accommodation you would prefer

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am john, Ist year student at your college, my room Number is 420, I and my roommate are facing difficulties at the room, I request to kindly resolve the issues. so, as to do my work smoothly.
As it is informed to you that, I am facing problems like water, network issues. The water is the basic need of every person, the water supply is not clean and are some smells from it. As, I am a first-year student I need to search on many websites and it is becoming very difficult with the Wi-Fi.
The water here is not clean such that dust particles and there are some bad smells from the water. so, that is the reason I got ill and visited many times hospital and Doctor advice me to drink clean water. As I am working on a project I need a fast/speed network.
In this regard, I request you to kindly give me these facilities. so, as to do my work softly and clearly.
Thanking you sir/madam,
Yours Faithfully,
john, First year, CSE.