You read a newspaper article that captured your attention Write letter to your friend and recommended reading the article Include the following in your letter Where and when the article was published What the article was about Why it is important that you

You read a newspaper article that captured your attention. Write letter to your friend and recommended reading the article. Include the following in your letter:

– Where and when the article was published
– What the article was about
– Why it is important that your friend reads it.

Dear A,
hope you are fine, I am writing this letter to discuss about a recent artical which I have read in the newspaper and think it will be more useful for you. Let me explain to you in more detail.
In the recent subscription of The Hindu of 17th September, a very interesting article was published realted to current pandemic of Corona virus and as it was return by one of the Doctos of AIMS.
In this article, as the pandemic spread in to the whole world and the trap of this virus increases day by day. The doctor carefully elobarate the various symptoms, how it can be spread, and some curable measures was suggested. Further, he also explains the daily routine exercises and the intake of Vitamin C, through which a person can boost his immunity.
Moreover, I would like to explain you that being a doctor these measures should also have to be followed implemented and suggested to the patient, as I think in today' difficult situation by helping the socities, your communities are the real hero.
In view of above, I request you to kindly manage some time to read this article in your bussy schedule, which could be frutiful for you. hope to see you again.
Regards,
Ram