you recently lost your driving license and someone sent it back to you Write a letter to him her How important the license is to you Asking how he she found it Saying how you would love to thank him her

you recently lost your driving license and someone sent it back to you. Write a letter to him/her.
• How important the license is to you
• Asking how he/she found it
• Saying how you would love to thank him/her

Hi Robert,

I have received my driving license that you had couriered to my address. I would like to thank you so much for this wonderful gesture.

it would have been a nightmare hadn't you found my license and returned back to me. it is the only identification document I am currently carrying with me right now and without it I cannot imagine how miserable my life would have become. I cannot return back to my state of residence without this as I would need my license to drive or fly back home.

I consider myself lucky that a responsible person like you had found my license. it would be nice if you could tell me where did I lose my license and how you had noticed it. it would be a nice story to hear and also it'll help me be careful the next time.

I am enthralled by your gracious favour and for this I would like to thank you by taking you out for a nice dinner/ lunch at the least. I will be here till the end of next week and it would be wonderful if your schedule could permit some free time.
I am keen to hear back from you. Once again thank you so much for the trouble you've gone through.

Regards,
Christian