You recently went shopping at the local supermarket When you got home and noticed your bill you found that you had been charged for items you did not purchase Write a letter to the supermarket manager explaining what has happened Tell the manager how you

You recently went shopping at the local supermarket. When you got home and noticed your bill, you found that you had been charged for items you did not purchase.
Write a letter to the supermarket manager explaining what has happened. Tell the manager how you feel about the error and tell the manager what you would like him/her to do about it.
Write at least 150 words.

Dear Manager,

I am writing to complaint about the discrepancies in my purchase bill. I am not sure if 130385 is the receipt number but that's the only number printed on the top right corner.
On 26th February, on my way back from office I stopped by at the Spencers Twickenham branch to buy few groceries and other household items. It was just a litre of milk , dozen eggs and a floor cleaning liquid that I bought.
As I was in a rush to pick my 3-year-old child from his crèche, I did not notice that I was also charged for a cleaning mop and a detergent powder. I just paid what was displayed on the counter till.
I agree that these sort of foul ups can happen at small local stores but was least expected from a reputed international chain like Spencers. I would appreciate if you could discuss with your staff who was on duty at 6 PM on that day and refund my money. I have enclosed my bank details at the back of the letter.

Yours faithfully,
John Gresham