You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The graph below shows the number of enquiries received by the Tourist Information Office in one city over a six month period in 2011 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

The graph below shows the number of enquiries received by the Tourist Information Office in one city over a six-month period in 2011.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

You should write at least 150 words.

The enquiries number report over six-month period in 2011 conducted by the Tourist Information Office has significant differences between the enquiries by letter, by telephone, and in person. Overall, the number of people directly enquired and the enquiries sent by telephone have both increasing. However, the mail enquiries tend to be lowered. In January, the enquiries via phone were the highest, which is about 900 enquiries; after that is the letter of enquiries with the record number of almost 800; and the lowest of them all is enquiries delivered in person with the number of about 400. Till the end of June, the enquiries which was directly sent become the highest among the three feature, with the record number of about 1900 enquiries, whereas the other two are 1600 enquiries sent via telephone and the lowest is the number of enquiries sent via letter, which is just nearly 400.