You took your family to a nearby restaurant You were disappointed with the meal and wish to complain to the manager Write a letter to the manager of the restaurant In the letter explain why you were at the restaurant describe the problems write about the

You took your family to a nearby restaurant. You were disappointed with the meal and wish to complain to the manager. Write a letter to the manager of the restaurant.
In the letter:
explain why you were at the restaurant
describe the problems
write about the action you want the manager to take

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to complain about the food and service we received on our recent visit at your restaurant. I was visiting with my family to celebrate my mother's birthday as we all got together after a long time and upon asking a few of my friends and reading the reviews online, I chose to celebrate this special occasion at your eatery.

we were greeted with a smile and were given a table as requested and the drinks service was spot on, we had to wait for a while before our food order was taken and we specifically asked for the entrees and the mains to come out together but the food came out separately after a long wait and it was cold. I advised the wait staff about the issue and the reply was that it has just come out of the kitchen so not sure how it could be cold. I was really shocked at this comment.

after this incident, I don't think that I will be suggesting this place to anyone as the service was atrocious and the food was not up to the standard. I would appreciate if you could put some more time into training your staff and guide them what to do in future if such situations arise.

Thanks,
DC