Animals are used by humans for profit in many ways. However, some people don’t agree with this use of animals. Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion.

Life beholds various creatures in its embrace.The numerous distinct creatures from human beings to animals and birds.Each has got some speciality. On the one hand,the human beings are considered as social animals and known for its intelligence and on the other hand there are animals which are used by humans for day-to-day requirement. Some people assert that animals are used by humans for profit in many ways while others deny this fact.In the following paragraphs, both the aspects are discussed.

To begin with,the food cycle has been changed rampantly over the years.The sole reason are the interference of human activities and disturbance in the natural process. From last two decades, animals help the human by countless ways. Some parameters are as follows. Firstly,the domestic animals,changed the dynamics of day-to-day life as for an illustration, fetching milk from cows, goats, buffaloes and even from the camels gradually helps the human in making money. The milk products sell in the market at wild pace because milk is considered as the ultimate source of calcium.In addition to this , milk is badly needed by human body to fulfill the day-to-day requirements and not solely the milk but also the milk products such as butter,cheese etcetera. Moving further,sheep is used for wool and various woollen clothes are made from it. The most famous industry from which human makes substantial money is from the poultry business and countless poultry farms has been established over the years in the native areas and over the country. Furthermore, two eggs a day is tantamount of fulfilling daily protein requirements of a body and also eggs are used in packaged products such as cakes and other ready to eat foods. In the society, there are some uncouth steps taken by human beings such as killing of animals for basic needs which is disgraceful,for an example killing cocks for eating purpose or killing elephant for their teeth or killing tigers and crocodiles for leather stuff is almost disgusting and government must do something to stop these kind of selfish acts.

Besides this,considering human beings as extrovert and heartless is wrong.One must consider in other way around as for an example these numb and innocent creatures got shelter and proper breeding and vaccination. Timely health check ups and proper food are being provided. One can not shun the severe contribution of humans. As far as domestic animals are concerned, human beings help them by adopting small animals for an example, adopting dogs and cats.As dogs are considered as the most loyal animal and acts as a safe guard of ones house. Moreover, dogs and cats gives immense love and affection towards the owner and the house members, from which an individual can fetch happiness from company of having a pet. It has been seen that from the recent past,the trend of having a pet is changed drastically. Nowadays people tend to have tortoise, lizards, fishes and even rats and mice.By considering these factors,one can not shun the involvement of human beings in care of animals and the conjectures must be stopped.

To recapitulate, I would like to say that human beings themselves are social animals and the sheer contribution towards the animals could not be shunned and indeed, the illegal activities must be stopped and some certain strict rules must be made by the government.

The sole reason are the interference
The sole reason is the interference

countless poultry farms has been established
countless poultry farms have been established

dogs and cats gives immense love
dogs and cats give immense love

Sentence: Life beholds various creatures in its embrace.The numerous distinct creatures from human beings to animals and birds.Each has got some speciality.
Error: speciality Suggestion: No alternate word

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.
You need to discuss the animal's right to live in the third paragraph.