Being a celebrity- such as a famous film star or sports personality- brings problems as well as benefits.Do you think that being a celebrity brings more benefits or more problems?

The lifestyle has undergone dramatic changes over couple of decades. presently,acting is Marullous art given to few people by God . As we know that celebrities has aristocratic lifestyle but they have to encounter many problems. Here, I would like to discuss merits and demerits of famous person.

There are manifold points to shore up my view. first and foremost,famous person earns the name and fame along with money. for instance they have the exceptional aptitude who holds prevelance worldwide.As a result , they have a great contribution to glorify the name of nation. Apart from it,celebrities are the owner of aristocratic lifestyle and they earn the huge money to satisfy his desires such as luxurious cars and big house. consequently,they hold the prestigious reputation.

Further emphasizing on my point of view,undoubtedly,a professional star becomes the centre of attraction and role model of people. Therefore, they get a great deal of respect and love from their fans. Thus,a star can enjoy luxurious life by being popular.

"Each coin has two sides",on the other hand ,celebrities have no privacy in their life as media always follows them and they have to live millions of people. Hence, sometime it effects on their personal relations . Besides this, famous persons donot have time to spend with their family members due to their hectic schedules. sometime criminals often target the famous person's children. As a result , they have to live under strict security.

To sum up, Being a famous itself is a great pride for everyone. But still I think that being a celebrities have more advantages rather than disadvantages.

Essays by the user:

acting is Marullous art
acting is a Marvelous art

celebrities has aristocratic lifestyle
celebrities have aristocratic lifestyle

they have the exceptional aptitude who holds prevelance worldwide.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: Hence, sometime it effects on their personal relations .
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to it and effects

being a celebrities have more advantages rather than disadvantages.
being a celebrities has more advantages rather than disadvantages.

Sentence: There are manifold points to shore up my view. first and foremost,famous person earns the name and fame along with money. for instance they have the exceptional aptitude who holds prevelance worldwide.As a result , they have a great contribution to glorify the name of nation.
Error: prevelance Suggestion: prevalence

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.