These days more fathers stay at home and take care of their children while mothers go out to work. What could be the reasons for this? Do you think it is a positive or a negative development?

The lifestyle has undergone dramatic changes over couple of decades.Presently,Fathers are taking the responsibilities of their children as a househusband whereas mothers are doing jobs in order to earn livelihood.Here,I would like to discuss reasons , positive and negative outcomes of given statement.

To set in ,there are manifold reasons behind this statement.First and foremost, Females step out for getting tertiary level of education as world are turning into equalitarian society.Therefore,It provides the best opportunity to gain optimum jobs and much better earnings.As a result,Some families decide to send females at work for better earning.

There are numerous advantages to endorse my view.Women are supposed to be weak member of society and therefore they can uplift the respect, dignity and value by earning money to contribute in family development.Consequently,This trend disappears the discrimination between both genders .Besides this,Males and females can develop better understanding and adjustment by exchanging job responsibilities .For example,Males can come to know how hard domestic chores and look after children whereas women not only can come to know how to encounter problems but also know how to difficult earn money.Thus,it develops the strong intimacy and harmonious relationship each other .

Numerous points can be taken in later view.Fathers are inexperience and less skillful about child care who donot provide balance diet to their children.Hence,It is difficult to understand children's feeling and offers them balance diet.As a result ,Physical and psychological development of children could be at risk.Apart from it,Women have to face hardships in jobs where physical labour is required. Undoubtedly, Crime is increasing day by day.Therefore,Criminals can target the females.As a result, women may be the victim of crime activities.

To recapitulate,Females are the backbone of family.But still I think this development is positive.But government should take steps for safety of women.

Essays by the user:

as world are turning into equalitarian society
as the world is turning into an equal society

Fathers are inexperience and less skillful
Fathers are inexperienced and less skillful

take steps for safety of women.
take steps for the safety of women.

Sentence: To set in ,there are manifold reasons behind this statement.First and foremost, Females step out for getting tertiary level of education as world are turning into equalitarian society.Therefore,It provides the best opportunity to gain optimum jobs and much better earnings.As a result,Some families decide to send females at work for better earning.
Error: equalitarian Suggestion: No alternate word

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.