The cost of international travel is decreasing and tourism is increasing in many countries. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the rising trend of tourism for countries?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own

The cost of international travel is decreasing and tourism is increasing in many countries. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the rising trend of tourism for countries?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

The world is becoming globalised. Due to the effect of globalisation, the number of tourists is increasing. Increasing in oversea travelling would bring benefits and drawbacks to countries. While the country would get financially improved due to the increase of tourists, the environment problems and criminals will be a drawback to the countries.

A society would get direct benefits from the raise of the foreign visitors. While the tourism industries get the benefits, businesses could acquire chances to expand their clients to overseas. By increasing international clients, firms would enable to expand its businesses. The businesses' profits would improve the country’s economy.

A country's economy could grow by an increase of foreigner's expenditure and foreign investments. As a raise of foreign investment, the country’s economy and Gross Domestic Product (GDP) will boost. As a result, the government would improve on the country’s export and import status. By improving of the country’s trading status with other countries, the country will receive foreign goods in a cheaper price.

By receiving foreign goods in a cheaper price, individuals could acquire foreign goods cheaper prices. Individuals would able to fly to other countries with a cheaper flight due to the tourists grow.

The incremental of foreign tourists would bring financial improvement and economic development to the country, whereas the raise of criminal and environmental destruction would be an issue. Therefore, the foreign tourists should acknowledge all the rules prior to their travels and the country also should protect their heritages by warning those tourists in advance.