Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas (in words, pictures, music or film) to whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opi

Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas (in words, pictures, music or film) to whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

It is clear that freedom is needed by creative artists to expand their ideas and imagination. However, as social creatures, human's freedom has regulation which rule relation each other, so I believe that government should control the artists' expression to sustain comfort throughout society.

To express ideas, artists have to reveal their mind without burden and limitation. For instance, a singer need to be relax and enjoy to maximize his perform so his expression and sound will be clear and loud. In addition, a humorist, a person who makes others laugh, need to release all of problems that he has for a while to entertain people by making joke.

Yet, on the side, the other people who are living around the artists become limitation of their expression. If the artists ignore about the other situation, chaos and hates are likely to be occurred. For instance, a comedian makes a perform to entertain audience. Unfortunately, he mention the name of famous people in his joke and for certain people it is unacceptable. Hence, there must be regulation to restrict artists in their creativity.

To sum up, giving freedom to artists will make them more creative to express their ideas. However, controlled artists' authority is not to limit their thought, but to lead them to be more acceptable for whole people.