In some countries to average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.what do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

In some countries to average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.

what do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

In certain countries, the average weight of people is surging, yet their rate of health and fitness are falling. Food and habit are become the main actors of these problems. Therefore, several steps could be taken to tackle these problems.

In modern era, people conduct dense activities because technology achievement enables humans to carry out many tasks in same time. Being multitasking has led mankind to be less attention to their health. Thus, junk food, which can be gained instantly, become the last resort of citizen to support their activity although the food is not healthy, even it can be more dangerous in old-day human.

Moreover, recent technology has set human being in using their power less than before. The reliance of technology, such as using engine-vehicle and communicating via internet, has formed bad habit impacting on society health. For instance, people prefer to use motorcycle rather than walking to perform simple task like buying daily consumption food. In addition, they likely to use social media too much and less communication with people around them. The little movement of their body because of it can influence their health.

A number of steps should be taken to overcome these problems. Firstly, making schedule to do exercise whatever the dense of tasks people have. They should have time to stretch their body because it will make them relax and enjoy. Secondly, choosing healthy food and eat regularly. Making plan for daily consumption food and time when people will eat will help them to avoid unhealthy food and consume rich-nutrition food. Thirdly, avoid technology if is not necessary as possible as people can do. Decreasing dependence of using technology will dead people to move their body more.

To sum up, food and habit which is resulted from achievement technology have been bringing many drawbacks. Hence, several steps should be taken to tackle these problems.