Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Businesses should do anything they can to make a profit. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position.

In this 21st century, it is becoming tough even for the giant corporations to survive on international market. Therefore, many individuals assert that the enterprise itself must do all in its power to get benefits as well as positive outcomes in order to stay competitive at international level. However, I honestly disagree with this view for several reasons, as will now be explained.

Primarily, the main purpose of a company should be to satisfy their clients by providing them all the requested goods without mislead the law or the workers. To be specific, there are many enterprises which tend to underpay their employees, and as a result just the managers earn a major income, and in such context, this collide with the human rights. To illustrate, in china where the job opportunities is far more less compared to the developed countries, there are many companies which used to hire children and rewarding them with a lower salary owing to the fact that in such way the administrators could take advantage of people's poorness. Hence, it must be acknowledged that an industry should take in consider even others freedom, otherwise in long term it might have a negative impact on the reputation of firm itself.

Moreover, it is obvious true that the corruption and misleading toward the clients is the key to ruin the image of a huge corporation. Although, the realization of the final product made with materials with lesser quality can lead superintendent to save potential funds, yet in a long run it can damage the competitiveness, if the customers encounter any sort of issues related to the products purchased previously. For instance, a well-known mobile brands has gradually become less influential among the adolescents as the quality of elements used was almost scarce, and consequently has become soon one of infamous smartphone in the whole globe. Therefore, it seems that mislead human beings brings adverse and unfavourable consequences.

To conclude, as an overall judgment, it could be said that an employer should look beyond the personal success, in addition to the human welfare, to ensure an exceptional feedbacks in the later days.