Government investment in arts such as music and theatre is a waste of money. Government must invest this money in public services instead. To what extent do you agree with this statement. Give reasons for your anser and include any relevant examples from

Government investment in arts such as music and theatre is a waste of money. Government must invest this money in public services instead.
To what extent do you agree with this statement. Give reasons for your anser and include any relevant examples from your own experience and knowledge.

Mordern society is bound by the entertainment business. People often feel relaxed and enjoyed with arts. The key responsibility of government is to focus in its public services. Having said that, government should not ignore the key reason for its people to be happy and prosper with the help of arts and music.

Every citizen is bound to pay taxes to the government, which in return they expect to get better public services. For instance, if a small town is being provided with better facilities of water electricity and parks for its citizen, the town automatically becomes a happy place to live. More the people become happy less the crime and negative effect to the country. Thus, public services should be a priority for government funding’s.

Government funding in arts is more valuable in terms of personal growth and nation development. If the theater's are advanced with latest technology, artists can perform in a high level of confidence resulting in better performance. As well as, if the music industries and other artistic industries are more recognized and funded by the government, the artist and the industry goes international. Hence these funding’s helps artists to be more productive and a nation to be well known to the world in terms of its artistic ability.

In conclusion, government should always balance its budget for the people by how effective the result could be. Public funding is very important but arts like music and theater should never be ignored. I hope every country spends its money on arts to develop the nation and its people.