The growing number of overweight people is putting a strain on the health care system in an effort to deal with the health issues involved. Some people think that the best way to deal with this problem is to introduce more physical education lessons in t

The growing number of overweight people is putting a strain on the health care system in an effort to deal with the health issues involved. Some people think that the best way to deal with this problem is to introduce more physical education lessons in the school curriculum. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays the worldwide developed countries have to face the issue of obesity outbreak which is one of the biggest health problem in the world.

There are some studies made by the USA scientists which conclude that obesity lower the hope of life by 25%. I strongly agree that obesity is like a disease and the best way to avoid obesity is to prevent it by educating the population by working out. Nevertheless the health care system would be less struggled if the population from the community would be more conscious about the advantages of sport and physical exercises that people should do every day.

In my country for example, despite the lazyness of some students who don't accept to participate to the sport related classes, the new generation of students are more open minded when it comes about having sport activities and the availability of high quality sport equipment and variety of sport options is much higher than 10 years before and all these changes will guide the life of the citizens to a higher level and more people will be in to sports.

However there are more sports men and women examples who are made publicly by the media like Simona Halep and Marius Ionescu so these actions have a good contribution to the education of the population of my country. It have been proven in the least 10 years that school sport curriculum improved the life of the society but on the other hand the number of fast food restaurants increased, which is a major drawback for the health of the population.

All in all, even though there are some system weaknesses in education and the fast food restaurants are more popular, people from my country are becoming more conscious about the advantages of making sports and I totally agree that physical education is basically one of the most important subjects taught at school