Nowadays more people are choosing to live with friends or alone rather than with their families. This trend is likely to have a negative impact on communities.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Nowadays more people are choosing to live with friends or alone rather than with their families. This trend is likely to have a negative impact on communities.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

The most teenagers who have been living with their parents from their childhood till the high school graduation tend to leave the parents home and live in a different place, even if the new conditions of living are worse than at their parents. In the following essey there will be presented arguments, advantages and drawbacks of living with the parents even if basically is better than living in another place.

One of the main advantages of living with the family is the parent’s help who always take care about the regulary expenses such as food and bills which matters on long term a lot and leads to a cost effective life. Moreover they contribute by helping with the house work, loundary and gardening.

Another advantage of living with parents is that when ever some courier brings a package or there is one easy job to do, for example my mother is up to help me. Nevertheless she always prepares my favourite food and I have more time for doing much more important activities such as learning new languages, reading my favourite articles, going to business meetings and it’s much more comfortable to focus all the time on productivity matters.

Turning to the other side of the argument, sometimes parents might become impediments when for example some noisy party people friends would come to make a visit. One of the disadvantages of living with parents might be the rules they could ask sometimes to be respected such as not listen to music at a certain time, or maybe they could come up with some tasks which become frustrating when they demand too much time and effort. Despite these disadvantages of living with parents in the same home, there is much more time and cost effective to live with them. Whatever the drawbacks would be they are the only who accept their children even if they are lazy, unproductive or unsuccessful.

All in all, living alone or with friends I don’t think would be a good idea due to the fact that living with someone on long term could become a burden because each should accept the other's bad behaviours and there could come a time when old friends could become enemies, and living alone is obviously not time and cost effective due to the administrative daily and weekly concerns.