It has been recently announced that a new dump area will be built near your hometown. Do you support or do not support ?

Dump area is an area which is full of rubbish. All of rubbishes in that town will be thrown there. That is why I personally do not support the plan of building new dump area close to my hometown. Although it is not in my hometown but I believe that bad effects of the building will also influence my town. These are source of ill, air pollution, and also distraction on the view. In this writing I will explain these effects one by one.

Firstly, we know that dump is the source of many ills. Organic components cause germs and other microbes herd in that area. These many species of germs cause many kinds of ills, such as fever, tuberculosis, itch, etc.Therefore it is dangerous to live around dump area.

Secondly, dump area causes air pollution. Organic components in dump area will decompose from microbes. These decompositions appear bad smell. It can disturb society comfortable. Air pollution becomes something which is not avoidable. Thus, dump area cannot be built near society.

Finally, dump area can distract the view. Nice view is the most important thing of a place. It i indicates that the place has a good environment. Besides that, in my experiences dump area is disordered. Sometimes there are many kinds of rubbish out of the area and it makes dirty around the area,

To conclude my writing, I do not support the plan of building dump area near my hometown because it can give disadvantages for my hometown like what I have explained above.

is source of many ills.
is the source of many ills.

These decomposition appear bad smell
These decompositions appear bad smell

Air pollution become something
Air pollution becomes something

dump area cannot build near society.
dump area can not be built near society.

It i indicate that the place has a good environment
It indicates that the place has a good environment

and it dirty surrounding the area,