It has been said, “Not every thing that is learned is contained in books.” Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?Give reasons for your answer and includ

It has been said, “Not every thing that is learned is contained in books.” Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Many people argue that "Not all the things that we learned is contained in books". Indeed, during our lives there are several fact that we understand and learn just by experience and that are not written anywhere. However, I feel that both the aspects should be considered in order to have a more satisfying life.

The books are important source to get informed about whatever. We can in fact learned about the science, geography or even history, knowledge that we will never learn through time. The schools play a important role in this field. For instance, to learn something about history you should learn the appropriate history book and get informed on how we got our freedom or simple to know what is happened in past centuries. we will never be able to learn about such as information without education. Therefore, books are essentials for human beings so that the people can easily expand their horizon just by reading them.

On the other hand, we have all the knowledge that we gain just with the years. Indeed, as I stated above, there are some informations or abilities that we gained just with time such as life value or relationship. Books cannot help us in this case, the ties between family members are important ones and they grow with time. When children grow up, they begin to recognize and love their family as well as friends more and more. Moreover, the bond among engaged couple is strong for itself, in fact the couple grow with time emotionally and get experienced with years and learn about how to behave with each other. The schools cannot teach us how to act or handle such situations.

In conclusion, as far as I am concerned, both the aspects are important to live a life full of satisfactions, from all points of view.