People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge).Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge).
Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In today's society, more and more adolescents frequent the college or university to have better opportunities of career and to increase their skills. Below, both the reason of this trend will be discussed by me.

It does seem to be true that career preparation is becoming ever more important to a child. These days, there are many competition to get a better job position. Therefore, kids attend university and study really hard to gain those knowledge and abilities which are essential to have an advantage over other candidates who have a lower qualification. Most employers in fact, will be more impressed by a candidate who has a degree than they would by one who only has a high school qualifications. Getting a degree shows a certain level of intelligence and education.

There are some other students who go to college to broaden their horizon in order to increase them skills and improve their job position. Other times, some students just want to be respected by the community and their employers due to their educational qualification. This may seems funny, but many people simply consider the higher education as the status they require to get higher in the society. Universities and colleges offer specialized course such as creative and technical course and many people take part in just because of their pure interest in these subjects. Get enrich of information and abilities enable a child to become more confident with himself so that he can tackle his future in a more easy way.

In conclusion, as far as I am concerned, attending in college or universities is important because it will help us to face the period of development and to feel fulfilled in life.