It seems that many companies today are becoming much more concerned with profit than with the happiness of their workers.How could companies take better care of their workers in the future?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples fro

It seems that many companies today are becoming much more concerned with profit than with the happiness of their workers.
How could companies take better care of their workers in the future?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

In today’s world, as the globalization and market competition, many companies have changed their policies to focus on their profit instead of happiness of employees. With the high number of sales, it becomes the one main purpose of a country and ignores the happiness of workers. The causes and some measures to tackle this solution need to be discussed carefully.

First and foremost, most companies have to upgrade their ability in order to compete with others companies in the high competitive market. All companies always concern only how to boost their profit and do not care about workers’ health or mentality. Some illegal practices are more likely applied in many organizations such as hiring only temporary employees or cutting out some basic benefits for permanent positions. The employers often recruit workers on basic contracts and give a hope about permanent benefits to them. Outstanding projects in developing countries by hiring cheaper labor rates is another way that many companies use in order to gain a lot of profit. All of these points support the reason behinds the unhappiness of workers and how employers treat them.

There are some measures to alleviate overload work and unsatisfied positions. Firstly, all companies should treat every worker as a family member. Giving benefits equally to all workers and having the same regulations should be happened in many companies. Basic benefits such as medical care and pension should be offered to all workers. Moreover, the government should release some policies in order to control illegal treat in all organizations. The states should be more satisfied about the minimum wage and overload work to employees. With controlling policies from the government and new organization regulations, it will help all workers to improve their quality of life.

Overall, it is the duty of organization to provide sufficient benefits and bonus to every worker. If employees feel satisfied and happy in their work, it will not only help companies making profit but it will also retain loyal workers in long them.