In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this ascompletely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learningand taking responsibility.What are your opinions on this?

In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as
completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning
and taking responsibility.
What are your opinions on this?

We often hear news about child labor. Other people said children should not work while some thinks it is a way for them to learn and be responsible. In my opinion, there will be a right age for young people to prove themselves in terms of working and being liable on their lives.

More of the "third world" countries, we always see juveniles working at a very young age. Because of the poverty and conscience on seeing their families without anything to eat. Children are forcing their young bodies to work to receive a small amount of money. Even the government is not favorable in this situation, however, they cannot control it as they cannot provide basic necessities for the unfortunate families.

Aside from the hardship and locking of funds, another reason for the child to work are the irresponsible parents. These parents who suppose to take care and look after their families are the ones who pushes these kids to support for them. It is terrible seeing these children on the streets instead of nourishing their knowledge and talents in school. Even non-government organizations were trying to put up some assistance for scholarships, in this way they will have a better future.

To conclude adults can teach the children on being responsible and let them lead the way to learn what is in store for them. Children who are still working at a young age needs to be educated that they are not obligated to shoulder their family.

are the ones who pushes these kids
are the ones who push these kids

Sentence: Even non-government organizations were trying to put up some assistance for scholarships, in this way they will have a better future.
Error: non-government Suggestion: convenient

Minimum 250 words wanted

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…