In many countries, a prison sentence is considered as the best way to decrease crime. However, education is often argued as a more effective way.Discuss the both views and give your opinion.

In many countries, a prison sentence is considered as the best way to decrease crime. However, education is often argued as a more effective way.
Discuss the both views and give your opinion.

Undoutebely, crime is increasing in society by leaps and bounce and imprisonment is a right way to for teaching a lesson to criminal.however, some civilian think that, education can play a important role to control the crime in society. To my notion looking at the current scenario imprisonment is still more effective in reducing crime.

Ther are various reasons to support my viewpoint first of all in prison allows the criminal to stay alone and live with himself and this is a great opportunity for anyone to change and introspect himself. However , if the fear of imprisonment remove from criminals. Then criminals shall feel more freedom which is not good for society. Moreover, imprisonment is the most effective tool to control the crime. Finally, I want to say that, person should be announced convict if they commit crime.

On the other side education is playing a vital role in every person life and it teaches us the moral value of life. Furthermore we can see ample of criminals are illiterate and unemployed. In addition to education opens many door for a person to lead life in a better way. However it is also seen that, a major chunk of criminals these days are well educated. So government ought to provided some job for them.

Thus , it is evident in conclusion I firmly believe that, education is not a effective way to reduce the crime.