In many countries today,the elderly habits and lifestyle of children are different from those of previous generation.Some people say this had a negative effect on their health.To what extent do you agree or disagree to this opinion ?

The dynamics of eating habits and lifestyle have been changed rampantly over the years. The youths are largely depends on the fast food in a hectic lifestyle.Some people assert that this had a negative effect on their health. In my perception, indeed, the eating and lifestyle must be controlled and taken care off

To begin with, of late,the introduction of fast food chains over the nation changed the eating habits dramatically. In today's scenario,every individual is running a mad race after desired goals and consequently the vital aspects get over weigh. In the past, the generation had largely depends upon home made food hygienic food and green vegetables whereas in present the youths get attracted towards the scrumptious fast food and ready-to-eat food. These food habits attributed to numerous problems such as. Firstly, the heart diseases. The oily food tends to lethal diseases and increased the cholestrol and blood pressure. The large consumption of fast food makes an individual obese, lazy and rotund which could cause severe problems in the long term.

Moving further, the eating habits and lifestyle go hand in hand. In today's scenario, people have minimal time for themselves. An individual has no time to look after his/her daily health schedule. Everyone is so devoted to their jobs, business or money. In the past, there was least work load and stress and people lived a fruitful life. Moreover, they were also concerned about health.In sharp contrast to this, currently people shunned the exercise routines sheer due to laziness. Henceforth, the stress, financial pressure, emotional pressure kills an individual sole slowly. One has to workout or at least do meditation in order to attain a healthy and better future.

To recapitulate, I will emphasize that better lifestyle and healthy eating habits are the need of the hour otherwise the future of an individual relative the crucial concerns could be gloomy.

The youths are largely depends on the fast food
The youths are largely depending on the fast food

Everyone is so devoted to their jobs, business or money
Everyone is so devoted to his jobs, business or money

the stress, financial pressure, emotional pressure kills an individual sole slowly.
the stress, financial pressure, emotional pressure kill an individual's sole slowly.