Some people say that charity organisations are established to aid the people in great need,no matter where they live.However,some argue that they should support their own country first.Discuss and state your views

In era of dramatic changes whether man made or natural,it somehow affects the people and some of disasters are rampant enough to destroy some people life and make them helpless and that point of time charities acts as helping hand for needy people and there is always clash of argument that to support own country first or help the person in great need

To begin with,for the sake of humanity and mankind one should be humble emough to take initiatives and give hand to needy.Various charities work globally for a change in people life by giving them food,shelter or cloth depends upon the calamity happened across the area.Number of organisation set-up as for example "CRY" works for poor children wherever in the world.AS children die because of malnutrition these days also and it is stigma to our society.In addition to this not only the NGO'S,if an individual have the amenities to give it to the poor,they should take step and give a child a meal whose mistake is only that he/she is born poor.The WHO who take care of health,from heridity diseases to the diseases due to past time.

Besides these there are some biased people towards their own country,according to them own house shouls be cured first rather to look outside.Various national NGO's who care for national troubles as recently the natural disaster at Uttrakhand,countless people died and number of people were injured at that time the NGO's came forward to help them and to rescue them

To recapitulate,I would like to say that God cherished all the people as one so this is our duty to help the person who is in need and who is in our reach. Nomatter our country or other part of world,so do good,feel good and feel obliged and privelaged to help the needy

Sentence: To begin with,for the sake of humanity and mankind one should be humble emough to take initiatives and give hand to needy.Various charities work globally for a change in people life by giving them food,shelter or cloth depends upon the calamity happened across the area.Number of organisation set-up as for example 'CRY' works for poor children wherever in the world.AS children die because of malnutrition these days also and it is stigma to our society.In addition to this not only the NGO'S,if
Error: set-up Suggestion: setup
Error: organisation Suggestion: organization
Error: emough Suggestion: enough

Sentence: an individual have the amenities to give it to the poor,they should take step and give a child a meal whose mistake is only that he/she is born poor.The WHO who take care of health,from heridity diseases to the diseases due to past time.
Error: heridity Suggestion: heredity

Sentence: Nomatter our country or other part of world,so do good,feel good and feel obliged and privelaged to help the needy
Error: privelaged Suggestion: privileged

Don't forget punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.