Many young people change their jobs and careers. What are the reasons?Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?

Many young people change their jobs and careers.
What are the reasons?
Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?

The development of economy and many branches of industrial activities has provided a large number of occupations all over the world and thus leave today's young people plenty of choice for their jobs. As a result, many of them tend to change their careers so rapidly because of myriad reasons. This situation has some advantages but also bring about some drawbacks that the young may not notice.Although all coins have two faces, I still personally think that there are more advantages that the young can receive from doing this.

On the one hand, youngsters with qualified vocational training and acquire all the required or necessary qualifications can easily be accepted when applying to companies. Some post-graduates immediately find a job just in order to gain job experiences and practical knowledge so hey can obtain their higher desire and ambition to work at a better position for a high-ranked company. Being financially influenced is also a popular reason of job changing to earn the best-possible salary to improve their material life. That is sufficient because one's income should match their working capability and productivity. Another main reason for this is that the young are passionate in seeking job satisfaction based on bosses, their colleagues and working environment. Additionally, young people do not usually have a defined career path but seem to be flexible in parallel with the growth of the area's economy.

On the other hand, in earlier words, there are a few drawbacks but more benefits. The lack of experiences in mew job is not uncommon because for some people jump into another boat, old job's gained knowledge is irrelevant to the new one's which turn them into a newbie or they have to face a difficult new employment application process because of poor records of earlier job retention. Nevertheless, the positive points are they can obtain experiences in a variety of occupations and they may support each other thus provide them different skills and finally find their desired job.

Changing jobs can be appropriate for the character of youth: dynamic, resourceful and daring to challenge but they should be aware of where they are on the map to make sure they are on the right path towards their future.