Modern forms of communication such as email and messaging have reduced the amount of time people send seeing their friends. This has had a negative effect on their social lives.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Modern forms of communication such as email and messaging have reduced the amount of time people send seeing their friends. This has had a negative effect on their social lives.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The inventions of communication technology have changed our way to communicate. In the past, people met others in real. But in this era, through internet, we can communicate without face to face. We can join into virtual community that had same interest with us. So that, some people argue that modern communication reduces our social lives. Others, whereas, find many benefits of it and then apply it in the real life.

Since the discovery of internet, some people have had an alternative to discuss something with others that is by internet. They should not meet others when they want to make a communication. Relationship between people has mediated by machine, so it decreased their contiguity. Eastern people believe that everyone has “aura”, the light of live, that could be caught if we met others in real. Aura has emitted sense about our feeling. So, more often you met others, you getting closer with them. No limitation on the using time of internet will alienate you from your real community.

On the other side, people believe that modern communication has a lot of benefits to our society. Internet makes a borderless world. We can preserve our relationship with others even though separated with oceans, mountains, islands, or continents. Through internet, we can build a virtual community that can be act in real society. Many kinds of struggle have assembled by internet and messaging, for example, movements in Egypt and Thailand. The activists find support from society by social media.

In my view, as long as we can manage our time and realize that there is other world besides virtual life, we will not uprooted from our society. We use the internet only as a device that makes our life easier. By internet, our knowledge become larger than before. Therefore, we have to take wisdom and apply it in our social lives.

Sentence: By internet, our knowledge become larger than before.
Description: The fragment knowledge become larger is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense