Televised talent shows have become popular in many societies today. Are these shows a good method of finding talented people, or are they just entertainment?

Televised talent shows have become popular in many societies today.

Are these shows a good method of finding talented people, or are they just entertainment?

Nowadays, there are some television stations in my country that provide a program as medium to be famous people such as X-Factor Indonesia and Indonesian Idol in RCTI, AFI in Indosiar, and KDI in MNC TV. Some people believe that the programs are excellent way to find talented person. Others, think that the programs only entertainment. Moreover, a few people guess that the programs are a form of cultural co-modification to look for commercial benefits.

Talent shows have a lot of audience. People watch this program because feel curious how usual person become the famous one. Audience also attracted because they have contiguities with the contestant such as from the same origin, school or ethnic.

Many people, especially teenager, enter talent shows to get a better life. They want to change their destiny, from nothing to be something. Besides, they will get many prizes when they win the competition. They enter the entertainment industry with support from their family, friends and colleagues.

In my view, talent show only a way of television station to get a lot of profit. Television stations utilize the contestant to produce money. The winner of this program will not exist long live in entertainment industry without help from TV management. Therefore, only a few well-known people that are come from talent show program. I believe that there is not instantly success, so people have to struggle their dream since young.

Overall, audience has to realize that talent shows are a product of media industry, so the goal of this program not only to hunt new talent but behind that is to gain profit from it.

Sentence: People watch this program because feel curious how usual person become the famous one.
Description: The fragment person become the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense