Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.Why do you think this is happening?What can the government do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experienc

Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.
Why do you think this is happening?

What can the government do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Over the years the amount of waste produced by human activities increased rampantly. As in the past,there were less amenities available and ultimately less rubbish or waste were produced. There may be severe reasons for the production of rubbish in such substantial amount. There are numerous reasons which attributed the production of rubbish and in the following paragraph I am going to discuss the factors,reasons and some steps to stop these activities

First and the foremost,the amenities available nowadays play a pivotal role in producing such a problem, in the past people were less active and had less activities to do for an illustration there were immense amount of land or area available to make homes or industries etcetera whereas nowadays the minimal availability of land area leads to cutting down of tress which ultimately give rise to large amount of rubbish. Secondly,the usage of products, in the past people were less dependent on the artificial materials and were more dependent on the organic products on the flip side the usage of products like cold drinks which comes in plastic or tin packing may leads to produce large amount of rubbish. People are educated though act like dumb because those plastic bottles and containers can be used again and again and may be recycled for various purposes. Instead of preserving nature and environment,human being solely becomes the reason of its harm. Moreover,the polythene which is the foremost name of creating pollution

Moving further,the polythene is banished in most of the areas in India because it causes most of the problems such as harming the environment and it is even harmful for the health of human beings so it must be completely banned over the country. Other reason which prevails the rubbish are the human habits and the activities,the one word which is definitive is the carelessness towards own environment and surroundings for example throwing home waste in open or using of excess use use soaps etceetera. Government is doing their bit by educating people about the harms and effects of rubbish produced also by conducting numerous campaign and also by the social media for example Youtube, Facebok etcetera as a result youth becomes more aware about the do's and dont's of the society and one came to knoe about their threshold and limits which should not be crossed

To recapitulate, I would like to say that not only the government but also it is an individual duty to step forward and helps in reducing severe amount of waste by controlling their activities and by adopting some certain paradigm so that everybody could fetch a fruitful life

Sentence: Other reason which prevails the rubbish are the human habits and the activities,the one word which is definitive is the carelessness towards own environment and surroundings for example throwing home waste in open or using of excess use use soaps etceetera.
Description: The fragment use use contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

Sentence: Government is doing their bit by educating people about the harms and effects of rubbish produced also by conducting numerous campaign and also by the social media for example Youtube, Facebok etcetera as a result youth becomes more aware about the do's and dont's of the society and one came to knoe about their threshold and limits which should not be crossed
Error: knoe Suggestion: know

Don't forget punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.